A short walk up the hill from the Town Hall will bring you to a true Cornish local, The Fire Engine Inn. At the rear there is a car park, a patio area and a beer garden which has panoramic views over Mount’s Bay and St. Michaels Mount.
We are Cask Marque accredited, serving traditional ales from St. Austell Brewery namely Tribute, Proper Job and HSD. We have an extensive and varied menu which is mostly gluten free and we are a recommended venue for dining by the UK Coeliac Society.
We have been awarded the prestigious Cornwall Healthy Eating and Food Safety Award (CHEFS) Gold level for our commitment to providing fresh home cooked, healthy food prepared using locally sourced produce and suppliers.
Summer Opening times: Bar 12am-12pm Lunch 12-3pm (4pm Sunday) Dinner 5-10pm Tuesday – Saturday 6-9pm Sunday &; Monday Take away menu also available.
- Cask Marque ales from St. Austell brewery: Tribute, Proper Job and HSD
- Cornwall Healthy Eating and Food Safety Award (CHEFS) Gold level
- Recommended site by the UK Coeliac Society for Gluten Free dining
- Fantastic panoramic views of Mounts Bay and St Michaels Mount
- Car park, beer garden and terrace