The latest Government advice on travelling to exercise is:
- Stay local and use open spaces near to your home where possible – do not travel unnecessarily.
- You should only go outside alone or with members of your own household.
- Keep at least two metres apart from anyone outside your household at all times.
- Gatherings of more than two in parks or other public spaces have been banned and the police will enforce this.
- If you have a garden, make use of the space for exercise and fresh air.
- Take hygiene precautions when you are outside, and wash your hands as soon as you are back indoors.