Places of worship in Marazion Marazion today has three places of worship – All Saints (Church of England), a Wesleyan Methodist Church and the Meeting House for the Religious Society of Friends (the oldest in Cornwall). Historically, there have been several churches and chapels in Marazion, possibly the most unusual was built on Chapel Rock and was demolished in 1645. A Baptist Chapel was at the lower end of Chapel Street. A Bryanite chapel was in Fore Street and a purpose-built Ebenezer Chapel was opened in 1841 in West End. All of these (apart from Chapel Rock, of course!) have now been converted into private homes. The churches continue to play an important part in the life of the town.