Marazion epitomises the perfect Cornish holiday. With stunning views and a relaxed pace of life, our Marazion holiday cottages offer a place to escape and unwind. The town has an eclectic assortment of galleries, shops and cafes giving plenty of choice when it comes to dining out.
A visit to the iconic St Michaels Mount is a must where it stands proudly in the bay, accessible by foot at low tide and boat when the tide is in. Year round, dog-friendly Long Rock beach offers a wide open stretch of sand and is popular with kitesurfers and families alike. With Penzance, St Ives and Lands End close by and the stunning beach at Sennen, you’ll never be short of fun things to do on your Marazion holiday.
- All our properties are handpicked and inspected
- We have over 110 properties within five miles of Marazion
- From bijou boltholes for two to holiday homes for all the family, Classic Cottages are the ideal choice for your holiday
- We’ve spent over 40 years perfecting our standards
- Our minimum inventory ensures you have everything you’ll need for your perfect self-catering holiday