Marazion, you’ll love our town!
Marazion in Cornwall is a great place to visit at any time of the year! The home of the iconic St Michael’s Mount. Two fabulous beaches. Magical sea views. Friendly smiles and welcomes. Great Cornish pubs. Great places to stay. And great fun for the kids. All available right here in the far west of Cornwall.
Essential information for Marazion
marazion.info is a guide to what’s on, what to do, where to stay and where to shop. Our members are professional business people who care about their customers. We don’t have national chains, just local shops with great service and a smile for our residents and visitors.
Our recent winners
We may be small, but we punch above our weight! In the last few months, Marazion businesses and organisations have taken several awards:
- Trencherman’s Guide Awards, Restaurant of the Year 2016: Ben’s Cornish Kitchen
- Good Food Guide 2016 Restaurant of the Year, South West: Ben’s Cornish Kitchen
- Cornwall Tourism Awards 2015/16, International Visitor Experience: St Michael’s Mount
- Cornwall Tourism Awards 2015/16, Small Hotel of the Year, Highly Commended: Godolphin Arms
- Cornwall Tourism Awards 2015/16, Unsung Hero Award for Customer Service: Geoffrey Pearce, Godolphin Arms Ambassador
- South West in Bloom, Mary Mortimer Trophy, Silver Gilt: Marazion in Bloom
Congratulations to all!
Get our free map and guide
Our map and guide to Marazion is available from businesses throughout the town, as well as from leaflet dispensers next to most of the town map noticeboards.
We hope you find what you’re looking for on our website and that we will see you in Marazion this year. If you haven’t visited before, you will leave with memories of a magical place that will last you a lifetime.
Get your visit started with five unmissable things about Marazion, an all year round destination that you will love.